Book - Programming LiveCode... - What if you don't hear form us after purchasing

Drs Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 16 06:47:37 EST 2020

Hello book fans,

There are a few people who have purchased the book but never responded
to our e-mails. If you have purchased it but haven't received it yet,
please read this.

One you have your payment confirmation (from PayPal or from
Economy-x-Talk) you need to wait a few days. You will receive an e-mail
with a request to confirm your postal address. You MUST reply to this
e-mail. If you don't reply, we will eventually send you a letter (a real
one in an envelope), but we'll keep trying to send you e-mails for
several months before sending you the letter.

If you don't see the e-mail and hence don't reply, you won't be
receiving your copy of the book. If you also don't reply to the letter,
we will just keep trying to send you e-mails forever. Sometimes, if we
know how to contact you, we may also contact you on FB Messenger or
WhatsApp or even send you an SMS. So, make sure the phone number
provided to PayPal, if you have provided one, is correct.

So, in short, when purchasing a book please make sure all contact
information that you provide to PayPal is correct, particularly if you
purchase without account, and double-check your e-mail address and your
phone number.

If you don't hear from us, contact us and don't use an e-mail address
that's linked to Apple (e.g. mac.com, me.com, apple.com, icloud.com).

For more info about the book itself, please click the link below.

--
Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage:http://economy-x-talk.com
Twitter:http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
Facebook:http://facebook.com/LiveCode.Beginner
KvK: 50277553

Buy the book and learn programming with LiveCode:
https://www.ecxtalk.nl/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner