Synchronisation of sound and vision

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 05:02:58 EST 2020

Hi Martin

This is to thank you for your long message which deserves considerable study (somewhat held up this week by having to host - in support of my wife, mainly - five hungry French teenagers). I run my stuff on Macs using Parallels when a PC is called for, so I am happy with your version.

I’ll be back.

Graham