Synchronisation of sound and vision

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Feb 12 10:38:30 EST 2020

It shouldn't be that much work (!? he said, in the comfort of knowing he
won't be doing it :-), at least for lines. Individual words could be too
hard.

Write a little app, so you can listen to the recording and click a
button at the start (or end?) of each line, and just keep track of the
times vs lines that way. Add in the ability to take up from an existing
position, and with a little bit of manual editing you should be nearly
there.

Of course, if you (or your helpers) are making the recordings, then you
can capture the button clicks at the same time as the recording is being
made.

Alex.