Nested numeric lists that include number of parent list item

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 12 00:57:35 EST 2020

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:03 PM Terry Judd via use-livecode <

> Yeah, this isn't helpful either, but while we're on the shortcomings of
> ordered lists in Livecode if you render an alphabetically ordered list
> using htmlText then it is rendered as lowercase irrespective of whether you
> specify type='A' or type='a'. The only way to guarantee that it is right is
> to explicitly set the listStyle to 'upper latin' (or whatever).

That is good to know. I convert HTML from an outside source to a styledText
array which I then assign to a field. Hopefully that isn’t affected by the
same bug since the listStyle is part of the array. I’ll make sure and test
that particular case though.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps