HyperCard: the Myst story

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 05:56:26 EST 2020

I liked those music CD-ROMs! There was an excellent one of a late Beethoven string quartet. I forget which one. Since this year is Beethoven’s 250th birthday, perhaps it’s time to think of another way of presenting this material! I’ve already been to several performances of these wonderful pieces in London, and it’s an endless task to appreciate them, certainly for a non-musician like me. Bring on the digital analysis!

Personally I have a pet project to re-purpose a very elaborate CD-ROM about Robert Frost, published by Henry Holt in 1997, but I can never get anyone to talk to me about the copyright issues.

A bit OT, I know…

Graham