LC Server: shebang breaks tags?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 10 14:10:33 EST 2020

Thanks, Monte.  With your explanation that does make sense.

I have plenty of options for doing what I need to do, so no worries on
this, but it does leave me with one question:

Can the merge function be extended to support scripts interleaved
between blocks of non-code?

e.g. this works in Server, and not in Merge:

      <?lc if there is a file "something" then ?>
      This is some non-code
      <?lc else ?>
      Some other non-code
      <?lc end if ?>