HTML spans with links

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 6 18:43:55 EST 2020

Thank you, I'm not surprised you knew the answer. So, one link is okay but two are not? We're
using paragraph metadata where we can, but in most cases it isn't possible.

We had to abandon the browser widget because we need field properties that are not supported
there. It's a challenge, because the source files are complex. If LC can do the span
substitutions reliably there won't be an issue.