OT: Completely OT: Reading list recommendations.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 6 16:47:52 EST 2020

On 6 Feb 2020, at 17:34, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

> Hoping for suggestions to keep me reading while on the way.
>  - fiction - preferably fairly light, easy reading (as a break from the others above).

When I'm not being a geek I go for fiction. Here are some that I couldn't put down. (I'm an
unabashed King fan but I favor his psyhological horror over the supernatural. You can't beat
his writing style.)

Misery - Stephen King
Delores Claiborne - Stephen King

The Doomsday Book - ‎Connie Willis
(The only book my husband ever read until 4 a.m.)

Snow Crash - Neal Stephenson
In case you haven't read it yet. The tech is a bit dated now but the story isn't. You gotta
love a character named Hiro Protagonist.

Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Twisty, and the dual narrators will throw you for a loop.

I know lots more. You may prefer different genres.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com