Displaying & caching PDF files

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Wed Feb 5 14:50:25 EST 2020

let me clarify.

once a user click on the help button, it downloads a fresh copy from my
server using tsnet.

after that i copy it to the folder on the sdcard.

then launch it.

Android can ask how you want to open it, it can be simply done in Chrome.

when closing Chrome then it goes auto back to my app. (probably because
that was the one which launched Chrome