Livecode server configuration: tracking down and Apache redirect

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:12:43 EST 2020

I have a Livecode server running Revigniter under Apache on Ubuntu. I installed it 8 years ago or so, and it is causing redirect problems with files ending in .json. I am assuming that a long time ago a set the configuration somewhere to handle .json files in a particular way, but I can’t track this down. Any thoughts where to look?

I’ve tried the following places so far: .htaccess and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf  which do their job - but no mention of .json files.

I’m wondering if there is some sort of log that would allow me to know how Apache is handling a faulty redirect? I’m a bit stuck tracking it down.