return "error" code from standalone compile

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 11 20:28:45 EST 2020

I use the online dictionaries (LC's and Brian Milby's) when I'm reading the
list or the forums, or any other time I'm curious about something, and I'm
on my tablet, phone, or Chromebook. None of the online resources are
perfect, though Brian's is the most up to date. Often I want to check
syntax or copy an example when composing an answer.

I wish LC would always show complete info from the latest release.
Sometimes I just want to know something. Like, say, error codes on quit.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com