Printing To Pdf Linux Rendering

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 11:40:46 EST 2020

Alas, I am still getting the same results with both duplicated and brand
new fields. Even in a whole new stack. I'm not getting very far with this.
What is making the text get so screwed up? Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks again, Richard.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 06:42, Pi Digital via use-livecode <