Some sad news

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:43:03 EST 2020

I think we all have been dazzled by what Hermann was able to do with LC HTML5. Our community has been enriched by Hermann and many others for whom LiveCode and the idea of “coding for everyone" is a passion. He will be missed. Condolences to his family.

As others have noted, we also remember other LiveCode late-greats: Mark Smith and Eric Chatonet. I’m sure I am forgetting someone, but their legacy lives on in their generous contributions to the LiveCode developer community, Thanks to all who continue to keep their work available.

Devin