Layers in PBrowser

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 31 11:07:53 EDT 2020

Hi Sean. I concur with Geoff. There were quite a while ago issues, but Geoff got on them and now I use Navigator all the time. The only thing I will say Geoff is that when I drag the window to a location, I would like it to remain there, even when minimized. It always reverts to a default location when first opened, which happens to overlap the GLX2 bar.

Bob S