DataGrid 2 swipe actions

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:08:16 EDT 2020

Is there not a way to just disable the scrollbar (hide it?) and still have scrolling enabled? I am trying to do something similar in iOS and thought I would try:

set the dgprop["show vscrollbar"] of group "Datagrid 1" to false
set the dgProp["scroll when vscrollbar is hidden"] of group "DataGrid 1" to true

And while it worked as desired in the development environment and when compiling to macOS (by hiding the scrollbar and allowing swipes to scroll the list), when compiled to iOS no scrolling was possible at all?

Mark