DataGrid 2 swipe actions

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Aug 27 16:23:51 EDT 2020

Heh - well I said ‘well structured’ not ‘literary’...

Although that being said, the ‘singular’ noun ‘drag’ has a plural and I believe it is ‘drags’...

e.g. ‘It took several drags of her long fingernails down the blackboard to make the class pay attention’ ;)

If your fix works for you - great...

Unfortunately it breaks some functionality for others so isn’t mergeable as it stands.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone