DataGrid 2 swipe actions

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 27 15:57:02 EDT 2020

Don't be telling me about "well structured commit titles".  There is
nothing clear in that title, unless British is your first language, and
English is your second, and in British we add an "s" on the ends of every
singulars nouns, and peoples speak with a lisps.
In the meantime(s), setting the delayTouches to false(s) on a DG(s) breaks
scrolling(s), thus my PR(s), from however-long-ago it(s) was. :-P
Tag.  You(s)'re it(s)

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 2:17 PM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <