Cross Platform Font Layout - current workarounds

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 26 13:10:48 EDT 2020

The problem was the lack of any mouseUp message at all when swiping
horizontally, making it impossible to swipe for navigation over a scroller.
We used a kludgy workaround, but the problem has been fixed now, so the
next update can be completely cross platform without any diversions.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On August 26, 2020 9:25:55 AM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode