Strange behavior between Mysql, MariaDB and SSL.

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Aug 26 10:42:09 EDT 2020

There are also free MySQL Connectors/ODBC available for different operating systems. The current ones are for Server 8.0,5.7 and 5.6.

https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/

They connectors can be downloaded without the need to be logged in. So no need for an account registration at dev.mysql.com

Maybe this is an option instead of lowering the encryption level?

Matthias
-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code