iOS app denied: AVAudioSession

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 21 14:20:09 EDT 2020

Dan,

I have never seen anything like this in the 8 years of having iOS apps reviewed (and rejected). I have used location but not audio.
I just had three 9.6.0 apps approved last weekend. I'm planning to submit a 9.6.1 app today and will let you know if I get a strange rejection.

Just spit-balling here but I would be inclined to submit a new binary with no changes and bump up the version and see what happens.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net