LibURL and TSNet in LC Indy

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:15:03 EDT 2020

Hi Tom,

Word of caution on using Fiber, it only uses a subset of the http/1.1
standard (i.e. it's not standards compliant) and doesn't support http2

Have used the below libs in production and can recommend their usage if the
above is an issue

Echo - https://echo.labstack.com/guide
Chi - https://github.com/go-chi/chi

Regards

Dan

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 7:58 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <