Browser Widget and Twitter on iOS 13

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 14 08:31:10 EDT 2020

Thanks Panos and Mark!

So... to recap..
1) get the userAgent in Safari on my 10.14.6 Mac
2) in App (If the platform="iphone" then set userAgent to this value).

Should I use the userAgent globally for all browser widget http(s) requests
on platform = iphone?
Will this affect any other tsNet functions?
Should it be reset back to empty for any reason?

Should I file a bug report?

Have a good weekend.
Thanks again.

Ralph DiMola