Layers in PBrowser

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 22:46:29 EDT 2020

Yep, Just more workarounds for something that should have been fixed and
sorted 5 or 6 years ago when it was first brought to light and continually
since.

Stressed and tired. 4am nearly having worked solid 16hrs today. Up again in
4hrs to carry on.
Sean

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 at 03:01, scott--- via use-livecode <