Layers in PBrowser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 12 15:57:55 EDT 2020

Double-click the control with the edit tool. Go to the Position pane. Type in the layer number.

I don't use the Project Browser much. I have no issues with the Application Browser, except
that it needs a manual refresh occasionally. Changing layers requires that. To manually refresh
the card display, right-click anywhere in the right-side pane and choose "Refresh".

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com