Layers in PBrowser

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 13:42:01 EDT 2020

And when you are in a group editing mode, the layers in the Project Browser
are messed up beyond use. HOW?? Why has this STILL not been fixed since
v6!!!! I'm just tired of asking. I'm stressed! Up against a deadline
(Again). No budget to pay the ridiculous fees LC ask. And absolutely no way
out... again! It blows my mind how I keep putting myself in this situation
for LC to KEEP letting me down because of stupid dumb ass issues that don't
get fixed!

Frustrated.

Sean