ProtonMail vs Apple

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Aug 7 14:26:54 EDT 2020

Not sure the question is relevant.  You chose to buy the iHouse over the droidHouse for some reason.  Maybe you wanted to live in the neighborhood with the lowest crime rate.

Also, until Apple is forced to allow other companies to make compatible phones, I don’t see how the logic works.  Google doesn’t make the only Android phone.

When I read Apple’s guidelines I don’t see anything about price parity.  You can’t point out that it is cheaper elsewhere, but are you required to charge the same?

Sent from my iPhone