ProtonMail vs Apple

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:46:52 EDT 2020

Hmpff i just read in the news that even Microsoft can't bring out an xcloud
application due to the apple store rules. What a mess. Only Android users
will be able to stream games as mentioned on dutch tweakers.net website. I
think it's going to cost MS to much money to pay Apple ifvthey would bring
out the app on Apple's store.