mergAV Select specific rear camera

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Apr 30 19:19:57 EDT 2020

Hi Andrew

It looks like both mergAVCam and the cameraControl in the Indy+ engines need to be updated to use APIs added in iOS 11 for `minAvailableVideoZoomFactor` and `maxAvailableVideoZoomFactor`. The multiple lens back camera is treated as one device and it switches between the lenses depending on the zoom factor. If you would like to open a report about this so it gets prioritised that would be great.

Cheers

Monte