Google Drive or Dropbox integration

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:30:01 EDT 2020

I’m looking to create some tools to automate / augment the work of volunteers working on the Sound Garden media archive we created for the radio station.

I want to create desktop and mobile apps I can distribute to volunteers as the project moves forwards.

At this early stage we have both Dropbox and Google drive storage - and I’m looking for the apps to integrate into the workflow ie read and write to the archive.

I’m wondering if anyone has experience with the Livecode libraries that do this - which is easier to code against for mobile and desktop? Anyone got a demo stack?