Three very simple questions

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Apr 26 12:21:21 EDT 2020

Yes, thanks! That’s exactly what I was hoping for. I know that LC is strictly a real-time interpreter of a script rather than a compiler -> runtime system, but nevertheless it would be more comfortable to allow a better range of constants. Right now you can’t even write

constant K= 2/3

and get the calculation done by the IDE before the script is executed. "So what?”, you might say, but it would be grand to be able to declare an entire array structure without writing a program to make it happen every time a script is executed.

Still, I got the answer to my question: it’s “NO”

Graham