Widget Properties

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 24 18:03:23 EDT 2020

My suggestion was just to see what properties are available in the widget. But when I just
tried it, I see that it doesn't respond in the IDE, what you see is just a placeholder. You can
search for "ios native button" in the dictionary, where I see only two available properties:
enabled and label.

If the widget author doesn't support the rest of them, they don't exist. I do see that you can
resize the rectangle, but since I don't use the native buttons I'm not sure if the size will be
retained on an iPhone or whether it just defaults to the standard native size.

Typically only the properties that the author has supported will appear in the property inspector.