Groups placed on cards

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Apr 24 14:07:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

I have a stack with multiple cards (not part of a background) and I want to place a group on each card—the same group--AND be able to edit a single group script.  And ideally, I would be able to configure as needed the controls of all instances of the group from a single location.

For example, I have a glossary in a separate stack in another window, but now want to incorporate that stack to display as a pop-down in the main stack window on each (non-background) card.

In testing, I’m seeing each placement of the group now as a new object.

This is for both Mac and Windows.

What would be my options to manage this?

Thanks,

Peter Bogdanoff