Native Switch Button?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 06:04:45 EDT 2020

To add to my query below, there’s something even more strange. In my beta app there is a card with three Native Switch Buttons on it (they all have different names). i have another test card, as described before, with its own switch. When a button script on yet another card executes a ‘go' to the 3-switch card, the hiliteChanged handler in the test card fires, even though the card isn’t open! Again, the switch on this card has a different name - I read somewhere that widget names have to be unique - but this CAN’T be expected behaviour, can it? I am about to issue a bug report, but it may take too long to get a recipe.

Graham