What's a Capability in an Apple Provisioning Profile?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 21 12:03:16 EDT 2020

Thanks Ralph

The only even vaguely relevant one for me which is not greyed out (most are, as I said) is Maps. Since the app calls for GPS in the Standalone Settings, maybe that’s a requirement - no, hold it! The info button says it’s for MacOS only (really?). So still stuck. I am going to have to ask the mother ship, since

> The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file are invalid, not permitted, or do not match those specified in your provisioning profile. (0xE8008016).

Means nothing that I can understand.

Graham