Issues with Mobile Native controls

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Apr 20 09:39:35 EDT 2020

Thanks Brian, that looks really useful. I am looking for icons that are tools, such as for settings (often a cogwheel or a set of horizontal bars) and stuff like that - anyway I will have a good look. I am very pleased that the system is more flexible than I first thought, since it isn’t mentioned in the dictionary entry for the Navigation Bar. Maybe I can report this as a needed documentation enhancement. As you have noticed from my earlier mails, it is a tough job for a mobile newbie (if you know what I mean!) to find out how to make his or her app look like a native product. I am still a very long way from this.

Cheers

Graham