Issues with Mobile Native controls

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Apr 20 09:05:28 EDT 2020

Icons can be updated to anything you want.  See this thread about the SVG
Icon Tool that I developed.  The package on my website has a large number
of icons included that you can browse and combine into your own Icon Family.

Once you change the default family, then those icons are visible from the
chooser in the PI.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 6:30 AM Graham Samuel via use-livecode <