DataGrid table DeleteIndex

Neville Smythe neville.smythe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 18 20:58:43 EDT 2020

BobS wrote

> Did you try the plural form of deleteIndex(es)?

Well you see I read the documentation. Which says “DeleteIndexes” is a synonym of “DeleteIndex”. So I didn’t try it (didn’t try “DeleteIndices” either). Thanks Bob, that does work! So the documentation is wrong. There is no separate entry for DeleteIndexes.

> The data grid does not use threads. Nothing in LC does.

I know LC doesn’t but I thought it just possible that DataGrid uses a C external which employs threads. Clutching at straws of course.

Neville