Simple 3D animation question

hakan at exformedia.se hakan at exformedia.se
Sat Apr 18 16:56:53 EDT 2020

When teaching my students about hybrid apps I usually do a session called "Vad är klockan vart då?" (What is the time where?) Where we have a globe in a browser widget, that you can spin and tap. When you tap a location we have a clock-widget set to the current time at that location. The globe is driven by d3js, which is a really powerful visualization library written in JavaScript. Without resorting to builder or embedding some other graphic library I don't think that would be possible at the current state of LiveCode graphics. But on the other hand it is really nice to see how easily you can combine the browser widget with LiveCode.

So to conclude I also would suggest to resort to a browser widget and then add something like:

https://codepen.io/Mombasa/pen/fvgqb

(Built with threes)

Håkan