Long Standing Issue with the defaultStack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 17 19:17:44 EDT 2020

Hi all.

I think I have stumbled across what appears to be a bug. When I open a sub stack from a main stack script, the main stack remains the defaultStack. This is causing any number of issues with me. I have a closeStackRequest handler for instance that auto saves the stack. It never gets triggered because the closeStack message never gets sent to it!

If I open a stack, shouldn’t THAT STACK become the default, barring modal or system stacks?

MacOS Community 9.5.1

Bob S