Dark Mode Detection

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Apr 17 12:26:43 EDT 2020

I guess it means that you can make an application that detects whether or not the user system is running in dark mode and write your own code to set the properties of your application accordingly. It means that you can write applications that are aware of the mode on the user system.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen