Even Distribution

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 17 10:32:04 EDT 2020

As I said, all else being equal, roughly same work required, localized territory, no chance of a job being rescheduled, etc. Use a Round Robin approach. Start with first worker, store as next worker, assign first job, update next worker. On to job 2 and so forth until no more jobs. Next day start with the next worker, rinse and repeat.

Bob S