A short question about Xcode

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 05:56:18 EDT 2020

Thanks Jacque - simulator testing is fine, but I need to get the wretched app on the device, mostly so that I can walk around and watch the GPS working, but also of course for proof of concept. I am on the verge of giving up, but thanks to this list I may conquer the mountain of obscurity that is iOS deployment, so one more try before I go back to something simply like learning about relativity (a real bucket list item for me).

Graham