Problem simulating a location (Graham Samuel)

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Tue Apr 14 13:39:50 EDT 2020

> From: Graham Samuel
> I suppose I can try the test on a real phone, but I would rather stick to the simulator for now.
If you have a physical device, regardless of age, try it. There are some things that either don’t work (like camera) or are spotty in the emulator.

> And I haven?t found out how LC knows I?ve got a provisioning profile (separate problem I admit).

When you download from the Apple Developer site, just double-click the provisioning profile to open it in Xcode. Livecode will know it’s installed next time you open the Save As Standalone window (but won’t recognize if you install while that window is open)

—Andrew Bell