Old Fossil seeks fast track assistance

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 12:35:38 EDT 2020

Woo hoo! It worked! I have never had to re-license LC before, but I did it. You generate an offline file, tell LC that you want to re-licence - it than quits. You turn off the internet (I assumed this would avoid confusion), relaunch LC and choose manual activation. Bingo!

Thanks to Brian and Jacque for all their help.

Now I can go back to the usual business of making mistakes in my coding and design…

Graham