Livecode and AWS Sql

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:17:09 EDT 2020

Okay, went back to the PC side and was able to successfully connect to a
local SQL server.  When I put in the address and db info for the AWS web
server, I am getting this when connecting:
"Invalid String or Buffer Length.

I will deal with the Mac side later... just need to get the PC side up and
running for now.  Any suggestions on this error message?

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:12 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <