Apps to fight COVID-19

dsc at swcp.com dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 10 19:42:07 EDT 2020

Short rant; skip if busy.

What really gets me is that Carmela Troncoso, with help from an asteroid belt of others, has worked hard on DP-3T, and Apple/Google adopts it with some changes and then is all Apple/Google! Apple/Google! in the news. I know that a big name can save lives. And I expect Dr. Troncoso is not in it for the glory. But, still...

I want to recognize my heroes.

And I'm sure there are some heroes out there that are only known to be heroes by a few, and those might be the cats.