Old Fossil seeks fast track assistance

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 10 16:51:43 EDT 2020

On 4/10/20 12:42 PM, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
> Thanks Jacque, but that’s the trouble - I can’t turn them off. I thought of trashing the LC Preferences to see if that does anything, but I couldn’t find them: I think they are in the plist, which is in the Preferences in the system library. I tried temporarily switching this off (by renaming the file and starting LC) - it stopped LC fully loading (not surprising really). I restored the plist and LC had forgotten some stuff like recent stacks. I checked that the mobile preference pane still has its green square and can see XCode, but the Standalone Settings still does not respond to mouse clicks to remove the non-mobile platforms or to choose mobile.

Your LC prefs are in your user library at /Users/<your
name>/Library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode7.rev. I'm not sure prefs are related here though.

I'd first try removing the stored standalone settings, which are stored in the stack itself.
Use the property inspector to check the custom properties of the stack. There should be a
property set named "revStandaloneSettings". Try deleting that set and starting over.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com