Livecode and AWS Sql

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:45:44 EDT 2020

Interestingly enough, I brought over everything to the Windows side to test
there and I STILL cannot connect!  This might go back to an AWS question OR
remote SQL question.  Ralph, do you normally connect to SQL via your local
machine/local network or do connect to remote SQL servers.  Going back in
my internal memory banks, I don't know if I have ever connected to a
remote, cloud based SQL server before.

SKIP