Go to card has become slow

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Apr 10 11:46:08 EDT 2020

I'm going to be that guy who replies to himself...

I just imported a 500kb image to the card, removed the text from the field,
created 300 cards.
0.756 seconds normal (171MB).  1.124 from a variable. (image instead of
text)
8.311 seconds normal (8.2MB).  0.047 from a variable.  (original text)

I'll need to clean this up with a better image (something I can share) and
try on my Mac for comparison when I get off today, but this points squarely
at the serialization of the field object being the difference.

Thanks,
Brian