Old Fossil seeks fast track assistance

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Apr 9 15:25:09 EDT 2020

Howdy Graham,

This particular problem is ideally suited to a screen-sharing video
conference tutoring session, talking you through the process and solving
obstacles while you are hands-on. That could get you running in minutes
to a couple of hours, rather than days to weeks.

I would normally very humbly recommend myself (I'm the best) :) but my
breathing is still affected and I'm temporarily not up to holding a
conversation since being sick.

So if you don't solve it extremely soon by yourself, I suggest you find
someone (who is not hors de combat) to help you in a "live" session with
this, it won't take long, then you can move forward with your project!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"